Hello! =)

Heyy everybody! :) I'm Odalys Caro, and this is a blog about what I do in life. Enjoy!! :D

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I went to yosemite

I went to Yosemite on the 4 of July. I bought 19 rocks in Yosemite. On July 5, I hiked all of the way to Columbia rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that catched up all my breath!!! Well, if you haven't been to Yosemite, you should go there!! Did I tell you that I swam in the river with my uncle richp. and my brother. It was cold when you get in, but, when you stay there for a long time then it might get comfortable in the water. It was beutiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Msabcmom said...

Hi Odalys! I am glad that you had a great time in Yosemite. What a good hiker you are!

Odalys Aimee said...

Thank you, I want to be nature hiker now.