Hello! =)

Heyy everybody! :) I'm Odalys Caro, and this is a blog about what I do in life. Enjoy!! :D

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Some great news!!!

Sorry I hadn't written in here since July, but I have some great news!!!
On Halloween, I went Trick-or-Treating with Sabina, my uncles, and my 4 cousin.We had a lot of fun...In one house, Sabi and a prisiner,(my uncle) went inside and it was scary... even with scary sound efects,and when the owner of the house opened,she was dressed up in a Minnie mouse costume.(scary.)
My very great news is that...I'm going to New York City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't that Awesome?
By!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Odalys Aimee said...

sorry...I forgot when I am going to N.Y.c.!!!
I am going to new york on november 5!!!!!!!
Bye!!!!!

Msabcmom said...

Odalys, te voy a extrañar. Regresa pronto!!!
'Kelly