Hello! =)

Heyy everybody! :) I'm Odalys Caro, and this is a blog about what I do in life. Enjoy!! :D

Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm very sorry!



I'm very sorry that I haven't written . It's because I always am very busy with a lot of stuff with birthday parties, family, friends, and more. I had a very important birthday this year because I turned 10 and it was very awesome! But that month was also sad because my daddy was in Cuba for a month, one of my uncles in Cuba died, and my family from Arizona left really early to their home in Arizona. I have also gone swimming with a lot of my friends at the S.O.S. club.


Now, I only need one more week of school! Yippee! I'm going to be in fifth grade soon! I can't wait until next year! And by the way, my brother's birthday is on Father's Day and he is going to turn 7 years old! And if you can send in money for him because he has Autism and we are raising money for research. So if you can, send in money. And look at a website which is http://www.walknowforautism.com/ and look for Team Osmany . Wow. There's too much to talk about. I promise that I'll write more often... Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: