Hello! =)

Heyy everybody! :) I'm Odalys Caro, and this is a blog about what I do in life. Enjoy!! :D

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow!!!

Wow!! So many years I haven't written in this blog. I am very excited to start middle school!!! Yay!! It's going to be amazing, and I am going to have a great time because; new school, new friends, new teachers, new subjects.... Wow! My mom cannot believe I have grown so much. :)
Well, you all are probably wondering what I did this summer. My answer to that is: MANY THINGS!! I am not going to stand here all day saying what I did in 2 months... but I am going to say things that are big... like me going to Los Angeles. My family and I went to Los Angeles because we had a ticket to Universal Studios. That was a very exciting trip,and I had the best time in the Mummy Ride... :P That was probably the best part... There were so many other things that I saw but it was so many things!! Ok, well I have to go get ready to shop for clothes... Goodbye!! =)

3 comments:

Odalys Aimee said...

wow, i need to write more on here!! remind me to write on here more often!!! lol =) thxx xoxo-odalys

Luz said...

WRITE MORE

Odalys Aimee said...

yesh, haha thx for reminding me lol =D hahahahahahahaha XD