Hello! =)

Heyy everybody! :) I'm Odalys Caro, and this is a blog about what I do in life. Enjoy!! :D

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dinner Theatre and good news

Today I went Dinner Theatre at the Stanislaus County Library. It was all about a man that is a mime and a mask maker. He was really funny. I ate Chinese food from Panda Express.
There were masks on the tables. I took two because my brother wanted one. I had a black one that said "MASK."
The good news is that tomorrow will be the last day of third grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, tomorrow at the high school close by our school, the 8th Graders will play VS. The best team in the world... The teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But ,tommorrow at 12:45 I will be a fourth grader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ay Ay Ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of exiting things Happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: