Hello! =)

Heyy everybody! :) I'm Odalys Caro, and this is a blog about what I do in life. Enjoy!! :D

Saturday, June 09, 2007

My report on Aquamarine

Aquamarine is a beutiful, light blue crystal, usually used as jewerly.

There are many interdesting details about the Aquamarine.

First, the Aquamarine is a type of a crystal. It is made of minerals such as morganite and beryl.

Beryls are popular as gems because of their fine color. Minerals have a chemical combination that determines what shape it is going to have. just as our genes determine color of our hair. Crystals are minerals that have had a chance to grow into the shape that they were meant to be.

Aquamarine means "sea water". It is the birthstone ascociated in

march.

2 comments:

Msabcmom said...

How nice to see you blogging again. I hope to read many more things on your blog this summer!!!

Odalys Aimee said...

Well, I remebered about that, Kelly.