Hello! =)

Heyy everybody! :) I'm Odalys Caro, and this is a blog about what I do in life. Enjoy!! :D

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Day

On Friday I went to school. I left school early at 1:00 because my mom said, "You have an appointment... with fun that is!" That was true.We went to the SOS for an hour.That was fun.Then, I went home, took a bath, and changed clothes. I put on a shirt that says "Nor*Cal " which was what my uncle Rich P. gave me. Then, after everything, I went back to school because my mom went to a fundraiser at my school and bought a coupon to go to a movie night. It was the most fun I have ever had.We played scrabble with Mrs. Cox and Mrs.Prelle (they are the 4/5 teachers.)That was the best Friday ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Msabcmom said...

The most fun you have ever had??? What about this evening at the SOS?

:-)

Odalys Aimee said...

Everyday is the better than the one before

Msabcmom said...

I totally agree!

Luz said...

i agree with my mom

Odalys Aimee said...

I agree with you too!